Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Challenging 2014








When Lexie and I finished our End of 2013 ARC Challenge - I realised two things. I really should write my review immediately after finishing a book and that I will miss the challenge. It was fun doing it, it was fun doing it with a reading buddy, especially Lexie.
So when Lexie told me about the challenges she has signed up for this year, I did the same. I just jumped in without thinking and signed up at every challenge Lexie threw at me. I might have gotten a bit carried away- so I guess 2014 is the year of challenges?
Ah and we got a new partner in crime: Ella from Unraveling Words will be doing the challenges with us!
Here are my challenges for 2014



2014 Series Challenge by Read. Sleep. Repeat.


In the 2014 Series Challenge I am aiming for 4-6 series.But I'll try upgrade to the other levels, hopefully

The series I am planning on reading are:
Shadowdance by D.Dalglish
The Baskerville Affair by E. J. Holloway
The Hunt by A. Fukuda
The Raven Cycle by M.Stiefvater



2014 NetGalley Reading Challenge by Ariel Avalon


I got around 15ARCs from Netgalley at the moment. So in the 2014 NetGalley Reading Challenge - I plan to read 15 Books






2014 NetGalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge by Falling For YA.


2014 NetGalley& Edelweiss Reading Challenge - basically it's just the same as the one above, just with the Edelweiss ARCs. I will use this mainly for my Edelweiss ARCs. Hopefully read 15 as well.




2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge by Fiktshun & Phantasmic Reads 
Lexie got me to sign up on this one a while back. I am aiming for Journey Man (11-20 Books)



I shall do monthly round ups- and I am going to add Shelfs for each challenge on GR.
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...