Saturday, March 29, 2014

Kiss&Tell: Jay Crownover





Jay Crownover





1. Tell us 5 random fact very few people know about you?

I’m a super picky eater.

I’ve seen pretty much every band I love play live except for the Rolling Stones

I don’t love Apple-Droid products all the way.

I have enough clothes that I can go for a solid 2 months until I have to do laundry

I love to travel but I hate to fly and I can really make friends anywhere I go J


2. What's the last book you read?

Cora Carmack’s- All Lined Up


3. Coffee or Tea?

Pepsi…but I do love sweet


4. Who is your hero?

My mom and dad…and my bestie


5. What are your 5 favorite books and movies?

Fight Club, Trainspotting, Fast and the Furious, All of Die Hard, Death Proof

Ritual Sins, Wake, Motorcycle Man, Knight, pretty much anything by KA Tucker


6. Who's your fictional crush?

OMG I LOVE OPIE from SOA…SO HARD!! I cried when he died


7. Favorite Book Cover?

Dude I love all of mine…love Better When He’s Bad’s cover…Love Rowdy’s cover…love them all


8. Favorite Colour?

I like black and white and gray….


9. Summer or Winter romance?

Winter…I do live in Colorado after all- Winter is pretty here…


10.Top place to visit on your bucket list?

Really I’m going to all of them Scotland, Ireland, Australia….I would like to see Italy and maybe someplace Iceland or Finland…

And I want to go on vacation to Austin!!!!



About Jay Crownover

Being native Coloradan is a source of pride if you ask Jay.  She loves all the things her home has to offer, and that is why she set her books in this familiar place. Writing about what she knows is why her stories feature plenty of rock and roll and body modification.

Jay has been a bartender since she was in college, spending over forty hours a week watching interactions between men and women.  This 9 to 5 job offered great insights into relationships - how they start and how they evolve in a social setting.

This cutting-edge author likes to write New Adult novels because she remembers being in her early twenties and thinking she had it all figured out, only to be proven wrong time and time again.  When she looks back, she see's that those years defined who she is today, and, good or bad, those decisions ultimately set her current path.

WEBSITE TWITTER | FACEBOOK | GOODREADS







Don't miss Jay's forthcoming Book!

Nash

Genre: New Adult
Release Date:  April 29, 2014

Summary:
Will their past determine their future?

Saint Ford has worked hard to achieve her childhood dream of becoming of nurse. Focused on her work and devoted to her patients, there’s no room for love. She doesn’t need a guy making waves in her calm, serene life—especially when he’s the unforgettable hottie who nearly destroyed her in high school. Dark, brooding Nash Donovan might not remember her or the terrible pain he caused. But he turned her world upside down . . . and now he’s trying to do it again.

Saint has no idea that Nash isn’t the cocky player he once was. Uncovering a devastating family secret has rocked his world, and now he’s struggling to figure out his future. He can’t be distracted by the pretty nurse he seems to meet everywhere. Still, he can’t ignore the sparks that fly between them —or how she seems so desperate to get away from him. But the funny, sweet, and drop-dead gorgeous Saint is far too amazing to give up on—especially since she’s the only thing in his life that seems to make sense.

When Nash discovers the truth about their past, he realizes he may have lost her heart before he could even fight for it. Now, Saint has to decide: is Nash worth risking herself for all over again?

GOODREADS | AMAZON | BARNES & NOBLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...