1. Tell us 5 random fact very few people know about you?
1) I get super competitive about weird things. Like Tetris.
2) I like when something makes me so happy that I end up crying.
3) I think I have great toes.
4) I believe that there is a right side up and wrong side up to bread and I hate when the wrong side gets buttered.
5) I always have to have a glass of water after eating ice cream.
2. What's the last book you read?
Splintered by A.G. Howard
3. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee - specifically espresso
4. Who is your hero?
Well, my grandmother was my heroine. She was an amazing women. She'd experienced a lot of tragedy but that only fueled her zest for life and she was always up for an adventure.
5. What are your 5 favorite books and movies?
1) Franny and Zoey by Salinger
2) Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
3) Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
4) Fool on the Hill by Matt Ruff
5) The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning (and if you're going to make me pick one of the series then Dreamfever book 4).
2) Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
3) Strictly Ballroom
4) The Matrix
5) Shoot the Piano Player
6. Who's your fictional crush?
Jericho Barrons. Without question.
7. Favorite Book Cover?
8. Favorite Colour?
9. Summer or Winter romance?
Winter. I need the heat. :)
10.Top place to visit on your bucket list?
Africa on safari.
Tellulah DarlingWEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | GOODREADS
1) YA romantic comedy author because her first kiss sucked and she's compensating.
2) Alter ego of former screenwriter.
3) Sassy minx.
Writes about: where love meets comedy. Awkwardness ensues.
Tellulah Darling is a firm believer that some of the best stories happen when love meets comedy. Which is why she has so much fun writing young adult romantic comedy novels. Her tales span contemporary, teen fantasy romance, and YA Greek mythology, and range from stand alone books to series. For Tellulah, teen romance is the most passionate, intense, and awkward there is - a comedy goldmine. Plus smart, mouthy, teen girls rock.
Sassy girls. Swoony boys. What could go wrong?
Don't miss My Life From Hell!
My Life From Hell
Author: Tellulah Darling
Publisher: Te Da Media
Series: The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3
Pages: Paperback, 414 pages
Release Date: March 20th 2014
To say that Sophie Bloom is at the top of her game with one only week until spring equinox and the final showdown with Zeus and Hades would be, well, lying. The Goddess of Spring feels more like the Goddess of Bzz Thanks For Playing than the savior of humanity. And could her relationships be any more messed up?
Sophie is convinced that things can’t get any worse than crawling back to her mother Demeter and begging for help. But she’s about to find out how very wrong she is.
It’s a race against time for Sophie to implement the big battle strategy in the YA romantic comedy/Greek mythology finale My Life From Hell. Love meets comedy with a whole lot of sass in book three of this teen fantasy romance series. Save herself; save the world. Humanity may be screwed.
GOODREADS | AMAZON | BARNES & NOBLE | iTUNES
Win the entire Blooming Goddess Series in epub or mobi format!
Kindly donated by Tellulah!
a Rafflecopter giveaway