Friday, December 7, 2012

End of 2012 Challenge

I was in the middle of making lists (I like them)
All kinds in fact, shopping lists, a to do list for today, project lists... and a list of reviews I need to write (its a really really long one!) then I wrote a list of the ARC's  I got to review.. and decided that I wanna finish all my books in my TR list by the end of the year.
Add to it a couple of Books of the Week each Friday and my challenge was born.
I wanna start 2013 with a clean slate.
So here are the details of my End of 2012 Challenge

Finish and review the following books (plus 2BotW that havent been verifed yet)









Starting tomorrow


 13books & 13 reviews by January 1 2013.


Wanna join me?
Let me know what you reading till the end of the year... or what challenges you set yourself to end 2012.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...