Thursday, January 3, 2013

End of 2012 Challenge

Mid December I set myself a challenge.
And failed.
I managed to read 12 books in that time, was aiming for 13. And i am 3 reviews short....
My dissapointment of the year, set me back with my reading schedule. Taking 8days to read a book, is was not the quite way to success.
I do tend to procrastinate on Reviews (and other things) so I cant blame shift the blame there.
I will still write and post the missing reviews over the next week or so. You can find all of the reviews here.

It was an interesting experiement. I learnt two things. I rather read something I am in the mood for than a list I set up weeks earlier. Though I do like a challenge I rather stick with a number rather than the actual books.
And I kinda liked the sidebar with the ratings and future reads.
So I decided to keep that side bar. It will feature books I am planing to read or have read in the current month.

Talking of challenges. I decided to aim high this year and go for 213 books as my Goodreads Reading Challenge this year. Essentially this means I have to read 4-5 books a week.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...