Friday, May 17, 2013

Review: Dead: Siege & Survival by T. W. Brown



Dead: Siege & Survival by T. W. Brown

Publisher: May December Publications LLC
Series: Dead #5
Pages: 334 Pages (Paperback)
Genre: Dystiopa - Zombies
Release Date: December 2, 2012
Summary:

The first winter has come, and with it, new problems. No longer are the zombies the biggest threat to survival. With the global infrastructure gone, people are forced to do whatever it takes to survive...even the unthinkable. Steve faces his toughest decision yet as he tries to lead his people through one nightmare after another. Kevin risks everything to save one girl and finds himself in the middle of a military fight for power. Juan fights his way home, but soon finds himself leaving the island...at the worst time possible. Two women set out for London...but one has a secret that she is keeping under wraps. One man seeks to be a god as a new exodus occurs in Egypt. A soldier abandons his post, but can he escape his duty? The darkest days have come now that winter has most of the world in its clutches.



Rating:


Review: 
Okay, let me start by saying I am loving this series! Brown has captivated me with the lives of the living and the dead. The first four books had me heart broken, surprised by out comes, and riveted for the next story! Apparently we need to expect the unexpected with this author. Which is a refreshing change. I have been appalled at the unfortunate, but what could very possibly be a very true outlook on what we as humans are more or should I say less than capable of doing.

What I am truly seeing in these books is a very real scenario of what could happen with humanity and the way we think and feel. You are put in these very real situations and are left thinking what if?.....

Again Brown has gone above and beyond. I can't even begin to say which of these books is my favorite. I can't even say they get better and better because they have all been excellent. I can not wait for the next book!





(click on the name for more reviews of this geek)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...