Saturday, March 15, 2014

Kiss & Tell : Jade Eby





1. Tell us 5 random fact very few people know about you?

  1. I'm a recovering Mt. Dew addict. I used to drink between 8-10 cans a day!
  2. I love to binge-watch TV shows. I will forgo plans and everything I should be doing to binge-watch a show if I love it enough.
  3. I have 7 tattoos
  4. I like to swear. A lot.
  5. I have to sleep in complete darkness and with no sounds

2. What's the last book you read?

Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt


3. Coffee or Tea?

Oh that's a hard one! I love both but I think I love coffee a bit more! I have to have it in the morning otherwise, I'm useless!


4. Who is your hero?

There are a lot of people I look up to, but right at this moment, my biggest hero is my little sister. She dedicates her time, money and passion to the families of children with an illness or disease. She recently participated in The University of Iowa's Dance Marathon where she shaved her head voluntarily to raise money for the cause. She's an amazing young woman!


5.  What are your 5 favorite books and movies?

Books
1. The Fault in Our Stars
2. Gone With the Wind
3. Harry Potter Series (counting them all as one, because really, how can we separate them?!)
4. The Homecoming of Samuel Lake
5. The Night Circus

Movies
1. Pretty Woman
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Labyrinth
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. The Goonies


6. Who's your fictional crush?

Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind. He was my first "bad boy" with a soft heart, and to this day, I haven't found a male character I love as much as I love him.


7. Favorite Book Cover?

Oh my gosh, this one is impossible. I'm obsessed with book covers and I'm not sure I could pick just one. I guess the one cover that really surprised me lately was Only The Good Die Young by K.K. Hendin - because it's so unique amongst all the typical New Adult book covers. It immediately draws my attention and makes me want to read it. To me, that is what makes a cover great!


8. Favorite Colour?

PINK! Of all shades, variants, and opacity. I'm a pink freak.


9. Summer or Winter romance?

Summer romance for sure!


10.Top place to visit on your bucket list?

I would just die to go to Ireland. It's a place I've always wanted to visit and since Dublin is such a literary city, I feel like it's only natural to want to pay homage to such a place.




About Jade

Once upon a time there was a little girl who fell in love with books then she grew up to write her own.

Jade has participated in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) six times and enjoys copious amounts of coffee. When she's not writing, she enjoys trashy reality T.V. and reading everything she can get her hands on.

Mommy to two dogs and two naughty kitties, she feels like she might be on her way to having a zoo. You can find her on almost every social networking site that aids in her procrastination:
Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter, Website


Jade Eby's Amazon page


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...