Saturday, March 1, 2014

Kiss & Tell with Kelly Oram



1. Tell us 5 random fact very few people know about you?
1. I’m left handed
2. I own my own set of gaming dice that no one but me is allowed to roll. (I don’t want anyone’s bad luck cooties on my dice!)
3. I once competed in the Miss Michigan Teen USA Pageant. (No I didn’t win LOL!)
4. I was an associate producer on a small independent film that hit theaters in the US in 2012. It’s called Amber Alert, and I think it’s on Netflix now. (Seeing my name in the credits still makes me giggle.)
5. I fell off my bike when I was five years old and broke my skull in almost half. They can’t put a cast a head, so I had to wear a hockey helmet at all times until I healed. I had to start kindergarten wearing a hockey helmet to school every day! 

2. What's the last book you read?
The last book I finished was Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt and I am currently in the middle of Defiance by C.J. Redwine. I am loving it!

3. Coffee or Tea?
I don’t drink either.

4. Who is your hero?
Hmm. I guess Jesus, my dad (I’m a total Daddy’s girl), and Jennifer L. Armentrout (for giving me Daemon Black, duh!)

5.  What are your 5 favorite books and movies?
You expect me to narrow my favorite books down to FIVE??? Gah! 
Okay, um, how about Graceling by Kristen Cashore, The Host by Stephenie Meyer, Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles, Broken Aro (and the sequel Broken Prince) by Jen Wylie, and the Seven Realms series by Chima Cinda Williams. For movies I’d say, Die Hard, Can’t hardly Wait, A Cinderella Story, Pride & Prejudice (the Colin Forth mini series), & The Proposal.

6. Who's your fictional crush? 
Ummmm… who ISN’T my fictional crush? Okay, I already mentioned Daemon Black from JL Armentrout’s Lux series. But I also love Archer Cross (Hex Hall, Rachel Hawkins) Caleb Becker (Leaving Paradise, Simone Elkeles) Rob Wilkins (1-800-Where-Are-You, Meg Cabot), Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy, Richelle Mead), and many, many others. Oh, and also Number Six (Lorien Legacies, Pitticus Lore). No, seriously, she’s my total girl crush. I love her!

7. Favorite Book Cover? 
Is it wrong to say The Avery Shaw Experiment? I know it’s mine and that makes me completely biased, but I fell in love with that cover! Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev is another gorgeous one.

8. Favorite Colour? 
Blue

9. Summer or Winter romance?
I love both for different reasons, but I guess if I absolutely had to pick, I’d go with summer.

10.Top place to visit on your bucket list?
I’d love to tour Europe, and I’d love to visit Australia and New Zealand.





Kelly Oram wrote her first novel at age fifteen–a fan fiction about her favorite music group, The Backstreet Boys, for which family and friends still tease her. She's obsessed with reading, talks way too much, and loves to eat frosting by the spoonful. She lives outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and four children.
Connect with Kelly on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, & her Blog.

Kelly Oram's Amazon page
Kelly Oram on Barnes&Noble




Don't miss Kelly's newest Book!



Ungifted


Series: Supernaturals #2
Genre: YA, Paranormal
Release Date: February 25, 2014

Amazon
Goodreads
Summary:
Even though her father is running for President of the United States, Grace St. Claire is as normal a girl as they come. She’s clumsy, shy, and an outcast among her peers. She even manages to nearly die in a freak accident in front of the entire school. But when Grace survives a vampire attack she quickly learns that she is anything but ordinary.

There’s something about human Grace that has all the supernaturals around her going crazy. Her best friend’s brother suddenly wants to date her. Her worst enemy has sworn to protect her even against her wishes. Someone with very powerful magic wants her dead, and the vampire that attacked her has developed an obsession with making her his eternal mate.

In order to survive—and not as Count Dracula’s undead bride—Grace dives head first into the terrifying world of the supernatural. She teams up with a charming but mysterious warlock who strolled into town causing trouble and spouting stories of a Prophesy and Chosen One that looks exactly like Grace. Together they must figure out why Grace is different, who wants her dead, how she’s connected to the Chosen One, and who they can really trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...