Saturday, April 5, 2014

Kiss & Tell: Kat Kennedy from Cuddlebuggery





Kat Kennedy from Cuddlebuggery









1. Tell us 5 random fact very few people know about you?

-I own no less that 16 My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Dolls
-I love Doctor Who
-I am a Sims addict
-I love comic books. Captain Marvel is my favourite


2. What's the last book you read?

Half Bad by Sally Green


3. Coffee or Tea?

Tea


14. Who is your hero?

Twilight Sparkle


5. What are your 5 favorite books and movies?

Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

I'm not big on movies, actually

Charlie Wilson's War
A League of Their Own
The Labyrinth
Porco Rosso
Frozen


6. Who's your fictional crush?

Jericho Barrons from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning.


7. Favorite Book Cover? 

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor


8. Favorite Colour?

Colour is a creation of how we view the world and is extremely individual to each person. White is a great one though.


9. Summer or Winter romance?

Neither. Paranormal ones can last for many summer and winters!


10.Top place to visit on your bucket list?

Your home, whoever is reading this.






About Kat

My name is Kat Kennedy. I’m the unapologetic reviewer of all things Young Adult.

Good books are the passion and love of my life. Bad books are the bane of my existence. My aim is to be funny, amusing, and to share great books with the reading community. My reviews are honest, intended for readers and book consumers and I don’t pull punches for anyone.

I am a consummate nerd and unrepentant weirdo. When I’m not working on the blog or reading YA books I love Doctor Who, My Little Ponies, comic books, politics, PC Games and general immoral shenanigans.

BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | GOODREADS


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...