Saturday, May 10, 2014

Kiss & Tell : Lex



LEX @ Fastidious Reader


1. Tell us 5 random fact very few people know about you?

First, I'm shy. My friends would contradict that but really, I'm shy. Well, that is, at first. LOL.
Second, I'm conscious with my figure. I think my friends generally don't seem to notice or know that but I am. BUT not to the point that I'm bulimic.
Third, I'm a bit of a tomboy. Well, I guess friends would know that since I do prefer to hang out with MALE friends rather than girls.
Fourth, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I'm outspoken. Uh, kinda. Like I'll tell you what's on my mind without thinking what you may think or feel. Kinda just blurting out my thoughts. Then feel guilty as soon as I say it.
Lastly, I like being alone. Walking alone. Thinking alone.


2. What's the last book you read?

Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins


3. Coffee or Tea?

COFFEE. Frappucino to be exact. Though I do drink brewed coffee from time to time.


4. Who is your hero?

Er... book hero? I got lots. Spiritual hero? God. Jesus. Real life hero? It may sound cheesy but I suppose, M is my real life hero. Or should I say, other people's real life hero. LMAO. He always know what to do with my "outspoken" side. I could criticize a person so bad or whatever, and he'll be there telling me don't be like that. He also tells me or should I say, lecture? lol. He lectures me about everything especially if I do bad things or decisions.


5. What are your 5 favorite books and movies?

Favorite books: (series?? lol )

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Being Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram
Angelfall by Susan Ee
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

Favorite Movies:

Harry Potter 1-4
Frozen
Ender's Game
Troy
Battleship

6. Who's your fictional crush?

Um... *le sigh* That's hard. LOL. I read a LOT of books... I mostly have like 8 out of 10 book boyfriend. :P Let's see...

Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead) - the book one. I hate the actor who portrayed him.
Ryan Miller (Being Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram)
Raffe (Angelfall by Susan Ee)
Daemon Black (Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout)
Ash (The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa)
Luka (Savor by Kate Evangelista)
Connor Cobalt (Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie)
Jace Wayland (TMI by Cassandra Clare)
Holder (Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover)


7. Favorite Book Cover?

Er... *points to my GR bookshelves* I mostly add based on covers.. LOL. So yeah, go and look at all those pretty covers. :P I don't really have any favorites.


8. Favorite Colour?

Blue, Green, Orange, sometimes pink, black.


9. Summer or Winter romance?

Either. I'm not really picky with season. Especially because we don't have winter here.


10.Top place to visit on your bucket list?

BEA, Javits Center, New York City, USA
Paris, France
Tokyo, Japan
Seoul, South Korea




About Lex



Lex is a 20-ish "kid" who likes to read books either YA or NA books. She enjoyed reading Paranormal Romance, Dystopian, Contemporary and Sci-Fi novels. She's been a blogger (Fastidious Reader) for about two years now but she's only 1 year active at it. Lex also would want to know about you, dear reader, author or publisher. If you have time you could contact her at her email. :)
 photo iconwebsite-32x32_zps1f477f69.png  photo icongoodreads32_zps60f83491.png  photo icontwitter-32x32_zpsae13e2b2.png






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...