Monday, November 18, 2013

ARC Challenge Week 1



Lexie @Fastidious Reader and I had decided that we need to get a grip on our ARC load last week and decided that we will read two ARC and review them each week until the end of the year. Lexie decided her challenge will be at least one. I will try to go for the two. The reviewing part is a bigger challenge for me than the reading.
Are you int the same boat as Lex and I? Decide how many ARCs you wanna read and review per week, make a post and add your link here. I will post about our challenge each Sunday here and you can share your review links.

Funny enough I found myself reading all kind of other things- I am so weird about having to do stuff and a terrible procrastinator. Finally I forced my self to read the second ARC on Sunday. Phew just made it. I will try and be better this week. I am eternally hopeful to a fault it seems when it comes to my procrastinating tendencies.

ARC Challenge Week 1

Pawn by Aimee Carter

Rating: 
Review








The Damsel and the Daggerman by Delilah S. Dawson


Rating: 
Review








ARCs I'm planning on reading this week:




If you wanna join us leave the links for your ARC reviews of this week here!

(click on the name for reviews of this geek)


 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Hurray! At least you managed to read two! :P I'll only read one this week. >.<

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...